What is the Project EIGER ?
The Project EIGER is a new relief printing service using the Elevated Printing Technology : it offers the opportunity to add a tactile dimension to designs by printing multiple layers of UV ink onto flat and rigid surfaces.
What are the main features of the Project EIGER ?
– Full Color : the color gamut is completely comparable to the range of four-colour CMYK printers.
– High Resolution : with a print resolution up to 450dpi in x/y direction and up to 1800dpi in z-axis, the resolution is just as high as designs printed in a two-dimensional format.
– Ability to print large panels : it is possible to print sizes from 5×5 cm up to 120×240 cm.
– Tactile : with the elevated printing technology of Project EIGER, relief can be added to designs. These elevations are not only visible, but can also be touched and felt.
– Liquid Inks : no PLA, no resin, no plastic : 100% inks !